The Building of A Brand

Welcome to my blog! I thought it was time that I start sharing my experiences and my testimony a little every week as my family and I go about turning Sophie Grace Maui into something that we can leave to the next generation. I will post new designs and future events of course. But what I hope this blog accomplishes is something a little more personal for those who read it. This is my story of being a Mom, a wife, a business owner and failing to do it all but learning and loving along the way.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Read This Blog




I blogged about my graphic artist a few months ago. A friend from high school that I reconnected with via facebook. She redid my logo and all of my packaging and marketing material. I love her work! Anyway, my friend Amanda has started a new blog that's worth reading. It's called, "My Year of Faith". She started it because she felt called to do so after her husband was laid off. On it she blogs EVERYDAY about having faith. Her husband is going on 53 days now without work and still she blogs each day about her faith in the matter. It's inspiring, and kind of addicting too. I find myself wondering each day about their situation and reminding myself to check the blog to see if their prayers have been answered yet. She also posts other people's stories of faith. I would encourage anybody who might need some inspiration to check out this blog. You will immediately feel connected to her and her situation. And if you know of anybody hiring in Southern California for a sales job then let her know! Check out the blog

www.myyearoffaith.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment