The Building of A Brand

Welcome to my blog! I thought it was time that I start sharing my experiences and my testimony a little every week as my family and I go about turning Sophie Grace Maui into something that we can leave to the next generation. I will post new designs and future events of course. But what I hope this blog accomplishes is something a little more personal for those who read it. This is my story of being a Mom, a wife, a business owner and failing to do it all but learning and loving along the way.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Handy Man


Here's to my husband. He drives me crazy sometimes but I know for a fact that I drive him nuts too. Especially when I ask him to build me a table for the new store ASAP. What boggles my mind is that he actually turns around and does it. And he does it with style. He didn't just build a table, he stained it, painted it, pickled it and distressed it for me in one afternoon. Thanks honey. It's the prettiest table ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment