The Building of A Brand

Welcome to my blog! I thought it was time that I start sharing my experiences and my testimony a little every week as my family and I go about turning Sophie Grace Maui into something that we can leave to the next generation. I will post new designs and future events of course. But what I hope this blog accomplishes is something a little more personal for those who read it. This is my story of being a Mom, a wife, a business owner and failing to do it all but learning and loving along the way.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Her First

Maybe I'm paranoid but I feel like I need to address this now. Before anything else I'm a Mom to the world's most precious child. So if she is running a fever and I have nobody to work for me then yes, I will probably close for the day. If I miss her and need a Sophie day then I will probably bring her to work with me. And if on a day like today when the island is storming I will take my time getting her to preschool, open the store late and close early. And if you think that's unprofessional on my part then maybe your right. But then I really don't want your business anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment