The Building of A Brand

Welcome to my blog! I thought it was time that I start sharing my experiences and my testimony a little every week as my family and I go about turning Sophie Grace Maui into something that we can leave to the next generation. I will post new designs and future events of course. But what I hope this blog accomplishes is something a little more personal for those who read it. This is my story of being a Mom, a wife, a business owner and failing to do it all but learning and loving along the way.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Bohemia Boutique



I posted on my facebook page last week that I have a wedding to go to tomorrow (congrats Lacy!) and that there was a dress I had my eye on for the event that I just couldn't realistically afford at the time. So I decided to try out Bohemia Boutique, a consignment store in Wailuku. And guess what? This is the dress I found while I was there. It's by one of my favorite brands, Free People. And I actually had my eye on it when it first hit stores last year. I was sad that I didn't buy it the first time I saw it so I was pretty excited that I found it for half the price this time around.

Now I'm not a huge consignment shopper. I've tried in the past but I just don't ever find anything that I like. However, my closet was filled to the brim with clothes that I didn't need. The first time that I went into Bohemia I was pretty shocked to learn that there was actually a waiting list to put your clothes on consignment! But the manager was so very nice, she emailed me an agreement to look over and called me a few weeks later to schedule an appointment. So very very professional. After I brought in my clothes she emailed me a detailed list of everything that I brought in and how much it was priced at and how much of that price would go to me. They even mail you your checks once things start selling. I have to tell you that I was pretty impressed with the whole arrangement. I've done this only one other time at a different local consignment store and the experience was so awful that I never returned. Not even to pick up my money! And besides being professional and courteous they also have great things. Designer things! So I encourage anybody who lives in Maui to check out Bohemia Boutique the next time your in Wailuku. I don't think that you will be disappointed.

Bohemia Boutique
105 North Market Street 101B
Wailuku, HI 96793

808-244-9995

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to check it out today. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. 안전놀이터

    ReplyDelete
  3. AmarSons. The very mention of name invokes rich imagery of Georgette, Cotton,Chiffon, Rayon, Silk, Polyester,Cholis, Crochet in fringes, solid, tassels, sequined,bead, hand embroidery and more; varied fabrics in different hues at North India’s Largest Showroom in Chandigarh. Making a modest beginning in 1985 as an entrepreneurial venture of Mr. Saranpal Singh, the company has grown into a chain of stores, the Amarsons, Amarsons (Exclusive).

    Best Boutique In Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Generally I don’t read post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice post. สมัครคาสิโน

    ReplyDelete