The Building of A Brand

Welcome to my blog! I thought it was time that I start sharing my experiences and my testimony a little every week as my family and I go about turning Sophie Grace Maui into something that we can leave to the next generation. I will post new designs and future events of course. But what I hope this blog accomplishes is something a little more personal for those who read it. This is my story of being a Mom, a wife, a business owner and failing to do it all but learning and loving along the way.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Sneak Peek!


First off I must apologize. I am aware that my website is seriously outdated. And it's not because I haven't come up with anything new. That has hardly been the problem. The problem has been that I have never been able to find a photographer that I both loved and could afford at the same time. Problem solved!
I have to be honest though. When my brother in law first suggested that I hire his wife to shoot the jewelry I did in fact squirm. I had never really seen what she could do with a camera except for families and weddings. I was aware that photographing jewelery was one of the hardest things in the world to do. And I was very nervous of some kind of awkward conversation that I would have to have with her if her pictures did not meet my impossible standards (Jen, I hope your laughing). But I sent her some jewelry anyway and told her to have fun and send me a few samples. And have fun she did! I was floored at how detailed and artistic they came out. Here is just a little sneak peek of the up and coming collection. It will be another month before it's all posted to the website. But if you like these then you will love the rest. Keep checking in for updates and make sure to wander over to Jen's website as well to take a look at her portfolio.



2 comments: