The Building of A Brand

Welcome to my blog! I thought it was time that I start sharing my experiences and my testimony a little every week as my family and I go about turning Sophie Grace Maui into something that we can leave to the next generation. I will post new designs and future events of course. But what I hope this blog accomplishes is something a little more personal for those who read it. This is my story of being a Mom, a wife, a business owner and failing to do it all but learning and loving along the way.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

BOGO SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Bogo Sale!


From now through October 5th we are having our annual BOGO Sale. Buy one Starfish Necklace and get the second one free! Just enter maggie at checkout for your freebies.


http://www.sophiegracemaui.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment