The Building of A Brand

Welcome to my blog! I thought it was time that I start sharing my experiences and my testimony a little every week as my family and I go about turning Sophie Grace Maui into something that we can leave to the next generation. I will post new designs and future events of course. But what I hope this blog accomplishes is something a little more personal for those who read it. This is my story of being a Mom, a wife, a business owner and failing to do it all but learning and loving along the way.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hello There

I realize that it's been 30 days since my last post. I haven't given up on my blog. Not in the least. But you know that post two posts down? The one that talks about increasing my payroll and stepping out in faith? The one that says it was going to be hard? Well it was, and still is. I'm learning that when you step out in faith there are many rewards, but also many tests and a few attacks along the way. I had barely hit "post" when the challenges began rolling in. I won't get too detailed as there are people I love who might not want their lives written about. But let's just say this, my business was almost uprooted by circumstances that had nothing to do with me and my household has almost doubled permanently (no I did not have a baby).

It might be a few weeks before I'm back blogging on a regular basis. BUT it's Saturday and I'm not working just like I said. Through it all I'm sticking to my decision to work less. And no, blogging isn't work. Greg is running errands and Sophie is napping. So for the first time in 30 days, I can do whatever I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment